Monday, September 8, 2014

Comic Con


I went to my first Comic-Con this past weekend, in Baltimore.  Here are some pictures I took of cosplayers, and some artwork I picked up.






The first one is Hawkeye and I believe some Hunger Games characters, followed by Spider-Man and Deadpool and then Professor X, Gambit, Storm, and....someone I don't know.




And lastly Nova along with Gamorra from Guardians of the Galaxy.  Now for the artwork.  I'm pretty sure you know who these guys are.




Red Hood (Jason Todd), Red Robin (Tim Drake), Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and Robin (Damian Wayne)

And of course the Dark Knight.  I had a great time; in addition to the artwork I bought a few books (the whole Court of Owls saga from New 52 Batman and volume one of the Guardians of the Galaxy series).  I also got an autograph from Ivan Reis on one of the Aquaman books he did the artwork on.  I do hope to hit the big one out in San Diego one day, and I plan to make it to the one in DC next year.  I wasn't able to get an autograph from Greg Capullo, the main artist on the current Batman series, because the line was too long.  Oh well, maybe next year.  If you have a chance to hit one of these in your town, I do recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment